The Wrap Market
- The lil' chizler is used by window film installers, tinters, to get the water out of tight spots.
- It's a tough & hard little squeegee, hard card. It's a must have tool for any tinter.
- Great for scraping and removal of vinyl wraps
- Endless uses: Smooth Caulking and Putty, Auto Detailing, Signs & Scrapbooks
- Great for lifting photo pieces off the cutting mat instead of using your finger nail.
Review us with pictures of your job for discounts on future purchases!
Y'all may also need...
Dish out that TLC
Your client's vehicle deserves that Tender Loving Care.
And what shows that more than the warm, fuzzy embrace of some microfibre towels.
And we got the best microfibres in the game.